Danish for nurses
Who can apply?
This course is for you who has a degree as a nurse from your home country and who would like to become familiar with the professional Danish language you need in order to work as a nurse in Denmark.
The course is targeted at you who has a knowledge of the Danish language at one of the following levels;
- Danish Education 2, module 4, 5 or 6
- Danish Education 3, module 3, 4 or 5
The course will focus on vocabulary, dialogues and cases that will help you in your job, for example when dealing with pain and symptoms, care and conversations with patients and their relatives.
- Speak Hellerup
- 8 Thursdays from 12.30 – 14, starting Thursday 21 April 2022
- Speak students: the course is free of charge
- Others: the course costs DKK 1.500,-
- 6 April 2022
Contact and enrolment
Please contact Camilla Lopez for more information and enrolment.